Admin, if not okay please remove!
Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.
Happy New Year to all! Now that the holidays are over, it’s time once again to look at the most read posts in 2015. Here are the top ten.
1. “Is there a difference? Osmolarity vs. Osmolality” – These terms have always been confusing. In infusion therapy, particularly with Fluids and Electrolytes and IV solutions, these two terms certainly have important roles and understanding each term will be helpful to us.
2. “Calculating and counting drops” – do you still remember how to calculate and regulate IV drip by gravity? If you have forgotten, read this post.
3. “Q&A: PICC vs Midline” – how can you tell the difference if you’re not the one who inserted it?
4. “Nurse…my IV hurts!!” – a post about a legal case when a patient complaint about their IV site was ignored.
5. “The Phlebitis Scale does mean something..” – A post about the…
View original post 248 more words